10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CASH GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The promoter is: Pillbox 38 (UK) Limited whose registered office is at Stancliffe Street, Blackburn, BB22QR
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Totally Wicked and UK Vapour Brands, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The rules of the promotion are as follows: Spend over £25 in the month of October to receive an entry into a draw for one of three prizes. First prize - £10,000. Second prize - £5,000. Third prize - £2,500. Every £25 spent online or in participating stores qualifies for one entry. You will not receive a physical ticket, but your data will be collated and your name will be entered automatically. There are no limits to entry. 1 entry will be allocated per customer for every £25 they spend during October. Entries are calculated from the total spend across October for each customer. For example: A customer who spends a total of £85 across multiple orders in October 2018 will receive 3 unique entries into the draw. The number of entries is solely dependent on the cumulative spend across October and is independent on the number of transactions and individual transaction values.
- Online and participating stores only. Full list of participating stores in Appendix 1.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/competition
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59, October 31st 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize allocation is as follows: First prize - £10,000. Second prize - £5,000. Third prize - £2,500.
- Winners will be chosen before November 15th 2018 at random by competition winner generation software https://www.randomdraws.com/uk/random-number-generator/, from all entries received and verified by Totally Wicked and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by announcement, email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 15 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available no later than 15 days after closing date and can be requested by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Totally Wicked shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/competition
- Totally Wicked also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Wigan, Burnley, Blackburn HQ, Blackburn Town Centre, Bolton, Huddersfield, Lancaster, Leeds, Headingley, Halifax, St Helens, Manchester, Loughton, Hammersmith, Enfield, Edmonton, Barnet, Kilburn, Holloway, Penge, Cippenham, Chalfont St Peter, Maidenhead, Farnham Road (Slough), Egham, Windsor, West Drayton, Hayes, Rugby, Bristol.