Diavlo E-liquid - Zero Nicotine
With flavours influenced by Film Noir meets the Godfather with a London twist, we bring you Diavlo.
Born from a passion for the highest quality e-liquid and influenced by the underbelly of London, our Zero Nicotine Diavlo E-liquid range is perfected for the palates of vapers. A high VG content means when using the right hardware, you can create thick, opulent clouds of vapour. But for everyday vaping it will deliver a smooth hit that encompass lavish flavours remaining perfectly balanced, for an impeccable all day vape.
Sourced and created in the UK using only the highest grade of components, Diavlo is a premium range of e-liquid. Continuing our commitment to produce our own products and pass the value onto our customers, we offer the Diavlo at a price that defies the exceptional standards of the range.
Please Note: All zero nicotine Diavlo flavours are being discontinued.
PG/VG ratio - 25:75
The Old Bill
- Chief Angel - Light and fluffy with some real filling, he’s an angel who always rises to the occasion (Blueberry Muffin)
- Billy The Mole - He’s a rat, but no one knows it. Billy is ice cold and can turn the air blue. (Blue Raspberry Slush)
- The Judge - Don’t let the frilly wig fool you, The Judge is smooth as silk. (Custard)
- Miss Hayworth - A bad girl turned good. She’s sweet on the outside, but tart to the core. (Orange candy)
- Sly George - Can squeeze for intel by the punnetful, this sly copper is sharp as a blade. (Berry Lemonade)
- PC Brown - All brawn and no brains, this PC is always fizzing with anger. (Fruit fizz)
The West Enders Gang
- The Boss - With no patience for weakness, this Cherry Menthol mix is only for those who know their own strength. If you can't handle it, don't do it. (Cherry menthol)
- Fingers Malone - As tender and purple as the deepest bruise. Blueberry, blackcurrants and grape swirl together to create the perfect punch. (Berries)
- Jack the Nipper - Sharp, arrogant; with a dash of effervescent narcissism, this one's a bit of a lemon squeezer. (Lemon sorbet)
- Micky Blue Eyes - One bad bad boy. Don't let looks deceive you...subtle smooth yoghurt on the exterior, but inside a deep and moody blueberry (Blueberry yoghurt)
- Micky's Girl - She's all toffee and sweetness with hints of dates and vanilla to melt your heart. (Sticky toffee pudding)
- Tommy Two Tubes - Mango and Lychee thrown perilously close together to create a pure, exotic taste. (Mango and lychee)
The Carnation Street Gang
- The Guv'Nor - The head of the family, looking for his rainbow sweet revenge. (Rainbow sweets)
- Cyclops Bob - The family nutter. Smooth as butter but mad as a bag of peanuts. (Peanut butter)
- Hob-Nailed Cobbler - Tobacco stained, tough as old boots, but he has a sweet caramel side. (Caramel tobacco)
- Jimmy 'No Mates' - Exotic coconut and vanilla, unexpected from this villainous loner. (Coconut and vanilla)
- Jimmy's Julie - Sugary sweet to her man, but beware, she’s a brutal gal with strawberries for brains. (Strawberry candy)
- Pat The Vicar - This ‘spear’mint geezer is cool under pressure. (Spearmint menthol)