Product Warranty & Safety Information
All hardware comes with a 28 day parts warranty, unless stated otherwise in the individual product listing. This warranty does not cover atomizer heads, coils or wicking material.
All replacement atomizer heads are sold as a single use disposable item and are covered by our DOA (dead on arrival) warranty. This means, that from date of receipt the buyer has 48 hours to ensure the goods are in good working order and report any faults.
All charging cables and battery chargers have a 12-month warranty, which covers the component parts; this does not cover damage resulting from improper use or use of Totally Wicked products with other suppliers parts.
If any parts are found to be faulty within the warranty period please contact our Customer Service Team on 01254 692244 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a replacement. We may require the goods to be returned for further investigation.
Purchasers should be aware that our electronic cigarette batteries and atomizer heads, although made to the highest quality, are functional devices, which will fail and degrade over a period of time dependent on usage.
E-liquid is a consumable and as such cannot be exchanged or refunded once purchased. If you require support with your e-liquid please contact a member of our Customer Service Team on 01254 692244 or email: email@example.com
Store e-liquid in a cool dark area, do not expose to sunlight or high temperatures. E-liquid may discolour or darken over time, this is a natural process which does not affect the quality or safety.
- We advise electronic cigarette users not to store their e-cigarettes with metallic, magnetized or electronic transmitting devices such as keys or mobile phones. Go to the dedicated Battery Safety Page for further information relating specifically to the safe handling and storage of lithium ion batteries.
- Keep electronic cigarettes out of the reach of children.
- Users should store and handle these items with special care as they may contain small parts and represent a choking hazard.
- In case of accident with e-liquid, or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately, and take the e-liquid bottle and box with you for information.
- E-liquid is toxic if swallowed and in contact with skin, may cause sensitisation, wash immediately with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Vapours may cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- E-liquid material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
- Keep e-liquid out of the reach of children.
- E-liquid should not be used by any persons under the age of 18 years or who have demonstrated sensitivity to nicotine, or are pregnant, breastfeeding or have an unstable heart condition.