Totally Wicked Challenge
Can you really change your life in 30 days? 30-Day Challenges have become increasingly popular, with a record half a million people signing up to the official ‘Veganuary‘ campaign this year, and many people are gearing up this week to try and give up alcohol or smoking for at least a month in the name of Stoptober. Launched in 2012, Stoptober has driven over 1 million quit smoking attempts to date and is the biggest mass quit attempt in England.
Research shows that if you can stop smoking for 30 days, you are five times more likely to stay smoke-free for good. Plus, a 30-day challenge feels doable—you can do almost anything for 30 days. It certainly feels less daunting than trying to change your life forever.
We’re challenging smokers to take the “Totally Wicked Challenge” and switch to vaping for 30 days. To make it as easy as possible to start that journey, we’ve put together our Totally Wicked 30-Day Starter Kits. These contain all of the products, information and support you need to achieve your 30 day quitting goal and are designed to make switching to vaping as easy as possible.
But can you really change a habit, and your life, in 30 days?
We’re ready to find out. Across the Totally Wicked team we’re taking on a number of personal and team challenges throughout October to see – what could you achieve in 30 days.
To raise funds for our partners at Blackburn Youth Zone, we’ll be:
- Collectively walking, running and cycling the length of the UK.
- 13 of our own Totally Wicked team members at HQ have taken on the challenge to finally kick the habit and quit smoking themselves with our support.
- Our Accrington team will be heading out of the office every day come rain or shine for 15 minutes of exercise.
- Our Senior Retail Team had their last commemorative pint and will be giving up alcohol until November.
- Our hard-working ecommerce team will be improving the wellbeing of their team with 15 minutes of yoga & meditation each morning to start the day.
- Our Head of HR and CEO are taking flexible working to new levels and learning to do the splits in 30 days.
- Walking 10,000 steps a day, eating healthier, going plastic-free, committing to going on that evening run, giving up the 3pm chocolate bar from the vending machine…we’re all getting involved across the Totally Wicked HQ team and Retail Stores to see what we can achieve.
Look out for updates on how we’re all getting on over the next 30 days!
What could you challenge yourself to do this month?