The best disposable vape
It’s happening, the disposable vape has arrived at Totally Wicked and you know what that means? It’s time for a Rachel review (I know you love them really).
If you don’t know what disposable vapes are, where on earth have you been hiding. These throw-away vapes have rocketed in popularity and there is no sign of them slowing down. Why are they so popular? With a bit of speculation involved we can say a few reasons; they are extremely easy to use with no set-up or maintenance, they tend to have great flavour, they use nic salts and they are great for a night out.
Ready to buy right now (at a great price I should add) we have three disposable vapes at TW. The Geek Bar from GeekVape, the Eleaf IORE 500 and my personal favourite (no bias of course) the Totally Wicked Disposable Vape Pen.
Let’s take a look at all three.
Totally Wicked Disposable Vape Pen
Ultra portable, up to 500 Puffs (thats about a 20 pack of cigarettes) and with 16mg of nic salts. This isn’t just a disposable vape, this is a Totally Wicked disposable vape.
Jokes aside, we wanted a disposable that was up to our very exacting standards. If we are going to offer a vape product like this it has to be the best. One of the only disposables on the market to have UK made e-liquid, made right here in Blackburn. You know when you are vaping our products, it is the highest quality there is.
Having vaped the TW disposable for a while now, I can say with all honesty it’s one of the best. Great MTL draw and the flavours taste great, plus you know what you are vaping. Win, win.
There are eight outstanding flavours to choose from:
- Iced Blackcurrant – Fruity blackcurrant with a cooling exhale.
- Lemon Pie – Buttery pastry and tart citrus.
- Menthol – Cooling menthol with a hint of sweetness.
- Mixed Fruit – A medley of berries.
- Orangeade – Sweet sun ripened orange.
- Pink Lemonade – Fizzy and sweet with zesty raspberry.
- Strawberry – Juicy natural strawberry.
- Tobacco – Earthy and smooth like a roll up.
Geek Bar by GeekVape
If you already know about disposables, the Geek Bar is probably what comes to mind when you think of them. These have been top of the pops for a while now and there is no sign of that stopping. These colourful e-cigs have 20mg of nic salts and up to 575 puffs.
Now what I am about to say is controversial based on others opinions. There is a great range of flavours to choose from and they taste great. But the flavours are very strong, too much for me to vape all day, plus I don’t always want menthol or anything cool and almost all of the flavours have this. Now for some people, this is perfect. They want to be smacked in the face with flavour, personally it gets too much. Plus 20mg is just too strong for me all day.
The MTL draw is great and the amount of vapour is good. People love these for a reason.
We have six flavours to choose from at the moment (more are coming):
- Banana Ice – Creamy cool banana.
- Blueberry Ice – Tart and refreshing berry.
- Mango Ice – Zesty exotic mango.
- Peach Ice – Cooling mellow peach.
- Sweet Strawberry – Tangy and juicy strawberry.
- Watermelon Ice – Fresh and fruity with a cool kick.
Eleaf IORE 500
The IORE 500 is somewhat of a dark horse and when I see people talking about disposables, this isn’t really mentioned. But let me tell you, don’t sleep on this vape pen.
Eleaf are known for quality and value for money. The IORE 500 has 17mg nic salts and up to 500 puffs before the battery runs out. The built-in coil is a 1.4ohm, higher resistance. This is perfect for MTL vapers and the draw is really good.
I really enjoyed vaping the IORE 500. Is it the best looking vape pen in the world? No. But if you aren’t bothered about flashy colours, give this one a fair shot. It does have a similar niggle for me as the Geek Bar, almost all the flavours have menthol or a cooling element, but they include a tobacco like the TW one and this is great shout.
There are eight flavours to choose from:
- Banana Ice – Smooth banana with a cool edge.
- Blueberry Ice – Fragrant berries with ice menthol.
- Lush Ice – Ice cold watermelon.
- Mango Ice – Tropical mango with ice menthol.
- Mint – A blast of cooling mint.
- Peach Ice – Sweet and subtle peach.
- Pineapple Ice – Juicy cool pineapple.
- Tobacco – Smooth and nutty tobacco.