Pillbox38 (UK) Limited trading as Totally Wicked ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The data controller is Pillbox38 (UK) Limited of Stancliffe Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 2QR.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, phone number.
- Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clicks to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, age verification agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Totally Wicked Cookies
|Cookie name||Cookie age||Cookie purpose|
|user_allowed_save_cookie||1 year||You agreed to using cookies on our website|
|1 hour||These cookies are set by the Totally Wicked shopping cart and login system to enable the persistence of your cart & login session throughout your visit.|
Third Party Cookies
|Third Party Cookies||Cookie name||Cookie age Cookie purpose|
Totally Wicked uses Google Analytics for anonymous information about the use of the website (statistical data), such as the visit session, identify unique visitors, traffic source, etc.
|These cookies are used by the social links sharing service AddThis, included on Totally Wicked's web pages in order to give visitors the option to recommend our website content on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.|
|6 months||These cookies are used by our livechat service|
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to undertake searches with Veratad (or any other 3rd party age verification service) for the purposes of verifying your identity and age. To do so Veratad (or any other 3rd party age verification service) may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise to which they have access). They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained.
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit one of our other group companies to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We or one of our other group companies will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, phone call or mail) with information about goods and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or to carry out any of the purposes set out above.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To third party age verification service providers to enable us to verify your age, to shipping couriers to enable them to deliver any goods to you and to merchant services providers to enable us to take payment from you.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Pillbox38 (UK) Limited trading as Totally Wicked or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be made using PayPal (or other secured merchant services providers).
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to withdraw any previous consent given to us, to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or changing your settings once logged into your account on our website. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Pillbox38 (UK) Limited, Stancliffe Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 2QR or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you, amend any inaccurate information or request us to delete all or certain of the information we hold about you.
You can contact us at Pillbox38 (UK) Limited, Stancliffe Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 2QR or email@example.com.