CS Pro Tank Replacement Atomizer Heads x 2
- Regular - A satisfying amount for most vapers
- High - A larger cloud of vapour, generally used with lower nicotine strength
- Ultra - Huge clouds of vapour, almost always used with very low nicotine strength
- Regular - Reminiscent of a combustible cigarette
- Airy - A more open draw, particularly with airflow fully open
- Open - Very free airflow, suitable for cloud production
- This is our suggested power settings for the atomizer head to produce a balance of vapour, throat hit and flavour
- These are our preferred nicotine strengths for these atomizer heads. You can use different strengths as you prefer, as the atomizer heads will function perfectly with all strengths
The CS atomizer heads below are compatible with your CS Pro Tank.
Simply select your choice from the drop down beneath the table and add to your basket.
|Atomizer Head||Vapour Production||Airflow||Suggested Power||Suggested E-liquid|
|CS-M 0.6ohm||High||Open||17.5 watts||0.3-1.4%
|CS 0.75ohm||High||Airy||18 watts||0.6-1.4%
|CS 1.2ohm||Regular||Regular||16 watts||0.6-1.8%
|CS 1.5ohm||Regular||Regular||12 watts||0.6-1.8%
|CS 1.6ohm||Regular||Regular||10.5 watts||0.6-1.8%
|CS-M 0.35ohm||High||Open||30 watts||0.0-1.0%
|CS-A 0.8ohm||Regular||Regular||11.5 watts||0.6-1.8%
|CS-A 1.4ohm||Regular||Regular||9 watts||0.6-1.8%
Supplied with original kit
The more you buy the more you save: Buy two or more packs of any atomizer heads and receive a 10% discount. Buy five or more packs of any atomizer heads and receive a 20% discount.