Going to look elsewhere?
Why not call us or use our Live Chat and see what the best code we can offer you today is.
With flavours influenced by Film Noir meets the Godfather with a London twist, we bring you Diavlo.
Born from a passion for the highest quality e-liquid and influenced by the underbelly of London, our Diavlo range is perfected for the palates of vapers. A high VG content means when using the right hardware, you can create thick, opulent clouds of vapour. But for everyday vaping it will deliver a smooth hit that encompass lavish flavours remaining perfectly balanced, for an impeccable all day vape.
Sourced and created in the UK using only the highest grade of components, Diavlo is a premium range of e-liquid. Continuing our commitment to produce our own products and pass the value onto our customers, we offer the Diavlo at a price that defies the exceptional standards of the range. Also available as a monthly subscription option delivered direct to your door without the need to re-order.
Offered in 18 exclusive flavours and in 4 strengths; 0.0%, 0.3%, 0.6% and 1.0% with a PG/VG ratio of 25:75.
Tiered Pricing - buy:
3+ bottles: £4.57 | 5+ bottles: £4.49 | 10+ bottles: £4.24 | 20+ bottles: £3.99
The Old Bill
- Chief Angel - Light and fluffy with some real filling, he’s an angel who always rises to the occasion (Blueberry Muffin)
- Billy The Mole - He’s a rat, but no one knows it. Billy is ice cold and can turn the air blue. (Blue Raspberry Slush)
- The Judge - Don’t let the frilly wig fool you, The Judge is smooth as silk. (Custard)
- Miss Hayworth - A bad girl turned good. She’s sweet on the outside, but tart to the core. (Orange candy)
- Sly George - Can squeeze for intel by the punnetful, this sly copper is sharp as a blade. (Berry Lemonade)
- PC Brown - All brawn and no brains, this PC is always fizzing with anger. (Fruit fizz)
The West Enders Gang
- The Boss - With no patience for weakness, this Cherry Menthol mix is only for those who know their own strength. If you can't handle it, don't do it. (Cherry menthol)
- Fingers Malone - As tender and purple as the deepest bruise. Blueberry, blackcurrants and grape swirl together to create the perfect punch. (Berries)
- Jack the Nipper - Sharp, arrogant; with a dash of effervescent narcissism, this one's a bit of a lemon squeezer. (Lemon sorbet)
- Micky Blue Eyes - One bad bad boy. Don't let looks deceive you...subtle smooth yoghurt on the exterior, but inside a deep and moody blueberry (Blueberry yoghurt)
- Micky's Girl - She's all toffee and sweetness with hints of dates and vanilla to melt your heart. (Sticky toffee pudding)
- Tommy Two Tubes - Mango and Lychee thrown perilously close together to create a pure, exotic taste. (Mango and lychee)
The Carnation Street Gang
- The Guv'Nor - The head of the family, looking for his rainbow sweet revenge. (Rainbow sweets)
- Cyclops Bob - The family nutter. Smooth as butter but mad as a bag of peanuts. (Peanut butter)
- Hob-Nailed Cobbler - Tobacco stained, tough as old boots, but he has a sweet caramel side. (Caramel tobacco)
- Jimmy 'No Mates' - Exotic coconut and vanilla, unexpected from this villainous loner. (Coconut and vanilla)
- Jimmy's Julie - Sugary sweet to her man, but beware, she’s a brutal gal with strawberries for brains. (Strawberry candy)
- Pat The Vicar - This ‘spear’mint geezer is cool under pressure. (Spearmint menthol)